September 6, 2010

Two years ago...

Clif and I were here:

It has been a fast and incredible 2 years! I am so blessed with a wonderful hubby! He makes me coffee in the mornings, sends me sweet emails at work when I'm having a rough day, cooks dinner most nights during the week without ever complaining, deals with my out of control pregnancy hormones, tells me everyday that I'm pretty (even though I question it with my ever expanding tummy) and how much he loves me. He is slow to anger, patient, quick to forgive and quick to apologize, and thoughtful. He has this uncanny ability to make me laugh everyday, even if in my stubbornness I'm trying hard to be frustrated! He is daily evidence of God's faithfulness and love. "On my own, I'm only half of what I could be... we are stitched together and what love has tethered, I could never undo." Clif, I love you and I am excitedly looking forward to seeing you fulfill your new role as Daddy! Happy Anniversary babe!

Now if only we could celebrate our anniversary with our honeymoon! Oh to be on our way to a fruity cocktail at the swim-up bar on the beach of Cancun! Ahh...

2 comments:

The Rogers said...

Happy anniversary! I'm so encouraged to see you loving the Lord and giving him thanks and praise for a great marriage and the blessing of a new baby! Love you both and I'm so excited for you!

Tiffaney said...

Wow looking at that pic just tells me how time sure does go by fast! Seems like it was just a few months ago!! Now there is goign to be a baby boy and I think I might cry!! Love you both! There is nothing like having a moma's boy!!