September 24, 2010

Showers, football and such

What a week! I am so thankful that cooler weather is on the horizon!

My friends Katie and Tracey hosted a shower for me at Bonefish for all my work girlfriends last week. I had such a great time and enjoyed hanging out with the girls outside of work. I loved everything and have had so much fun putting things up in Coleton's nursery. Thanks to Juliet, Mary Holland, English, Liz, and especially Katie and Tracey for an awesome and fun shower!

I see pictures of myself sometimes and think who is THAT??

Coleton experienced his first Carolina game last weekend when the Gamecocks hosted Furman. Apparently, he LOVES "Sandstorm" as he moved like crazy when it was played in the stadium! It was so funny to feel and watch! As for me, I always love watching my Gamecocks in action, but I think for the rest of this pregnancy I will enjoy the games from the comfort of home :) Heat + steps + lots of bathroom trips and therefore more steps + bleachers for several hours = swollen feet and one tired preggers! But Clif and I had a great time at the game and are thankful we were able to attend at least 1 this season!

OB appointment this week went well. Coleton's heart beat sounded great again and my blood pressure and iron level are good. Clif worked hard last week on Coleton's dresser/changing table and it looks awesome! The nursery is coming along. Here we are at 33 weeks/5 days. Total weight gain so far is...


yeah right, did you really think I'd reveal that?? :)
Love to you all!

No comments: