March 11, 2011

4 Months

Our sweet baby boy is 4 months old! Our little guy...
  • weighs 13.2 lbs (8th percentile), is 25 inches long (43rd percentile) and has a head circumference of 41 cm (30th percentile). We're still a little on the small side, but those thighs are definitely chunking up!
  • is so attentive to everything! He definitely recognizes us, notices when we leave the room or come in, and has become such a talker and smiler
  • consistently reaches for and grabs his toys - he loves his rattle and rings the most!
  • eats 2-3 six ounce bottles a day at daycare and waking up once a night to eat (usually)
  • has started eating rice cereal (more to come on that)
  • wears 3-6 month clothes...I'm finding more and more outfits he no longer fits into
  • grabs his feet all the time if on his back or sitting in the bouncy seat
  • has the BEST laugh! Seriously!
I know I've said it before, but Coleton is such a JOY to us. I knew that being a Mommy would be awesome, but it's far better than I could have ever imagined. I thank God everyday for such a sweet and healthy blessing and I'm so thankful that I get to be his mommy!

No comments: